TrueCall 70 Hour SD Memory Card for TrueCall Devices
TrueCall are holders of the highly acclaimed Queen’s Awards for Enterprise having been recognised for their product innovation and their campaigning for changes to the law to protect the public from harassing call centre calls.
No more nuisance phone calls! TrueCall will block those annoying calls, but let your family and friends straight through. An easy phone system to organise your contacts.
A trueCall Call Recorder memory card allows you to make audio recordings of some or all of your phone calls on your trueCall unit. It also allows you to save any important answering machine messages.
Why would you want to record calls?
- When you have bought something over the phone it is easier to resolve disputes over ‘who said what to who, and when’
- Banks and insurance companies keep recordings of calls for their own protection in case of a dispute - why shouldn’t you have access to the same information?
- If you receive malicious calls, this information may make it easier to take action to stop them
- You can keep a record of harassment by debt collection companies
- Keep a record of what you have agreed to prevent mis-selling and slamming
trueCall Call Recorder comes with trueCall Message Centre software that allows you to copy your call recordings and messages to your PC where you can store, annotate and manage them.
This trueCall Call Recorder card allows you to record 70 hours of calls. You can then archive the calls to your PC and clear down the card for continued use.
trueCall Message Centre software is supplied on the memory card and this requires a PC running Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8, or an Apple Mac running OSX with PC emulation such as Parallels.
- Colour Blue
- Product dimensions 3 x 2.5 cm
- Product weight 100gm (incl manual)
- Included in box SD card, manual
- Packaging SD card and manual in a plastic bag - 14 x 22 cm
- Guarantee 2 years / Return unit for repair or replacement
- Battery No battery
- Truecall Memory Card for nuisance call blocking software
- Preloaded with Truecall Software
- 70 Hours Recording Time
- Record Telephone Conversations
- Record Voicemail Messages
- Easily upload recordings to a computer for future use
Write Your Own Review
Shipping And Handling
DST Delivery Prices
|UK||Orders up to 30kg||FREE|
|Non UK Mainland||Orders up to 30kg||£4.99|
|Ireland||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Belgium||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Denmark||Orders up to 20kg||£12.99|
|Finland||Orders up to 20kg||£12.99|
|France||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Germany||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Italy||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Luxembourg||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Netherlands||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Poland||Orders up to 20kg||£12.99|
|Spain||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Sweden||Orders up to 20kg||£12.99|
Saturday and timed delivery is an option at extra cost which is shown at checkout.
WE WILL ALWAYS ENDEAVOUR TO SUPPLY YOUR ORDER WITHIN THESE TIMES BUT CAN ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR ANY EXPENSE OR INCONVENIENCE CAUSED BY LATE DELIVERY.
*TRADE ORDERS HAVE SEPARATE DELIVERY RATES AND SCHEDULES THAT CAN BE NEGOTIATED PRIOR TO ORDER.
Here are a few of the most popular asked questions by DST customers. Please email us if you would like us to include any further explanations here.
Are your products brand new?
Yes all of our products are brand new direct from manufacturer.
Can I return my product if I am not happy with it?
If you have purchased a product from us and you are not happy with it or you just want a return, you can easily return the product and the DST returns form to us within 14 days. The item must be in exactly the same condition we supplied you with (pristine condition), boxed with everything it came supplied with.
How long does it take to deliver a product?
We endeavour to ship all orders placed before 2pm for same day despatch. Standard delivery takes around 2-3 working days.
Who do you use for delivery?
For delivery we use Royal Mail and tracked couriers.
How can I track my order?
When sent via a tracked courier, we will email you a tracking number once we have processed your order.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Yes certainly. If you prefer to order via phone then please do not hesitate to call one of our specialist advisers so they can deal with your order on 0800 888 6008.