TrueCall Secure Universal Telephone Call Blocker + Nuisance Phone Call Screening
TrueCall Secure - Special call blocker version to protect older and vulnerable people
TrueCall are holders of the highly acclaimed Queen’s Awards for Enterprise having been recognised for their product innovation and their campaigning for changes to the law to protect the public from harassing call centre calls.
No more nuisance phone calls! TrueCall will block those annoying calls, but let your family and friends straight through. An easy phone system to organise your contacts.
While the telephone is an essential lifeline, it can also bring problems for older people: mum or dad may be confused by telemarketing calls, agree to order products they don’t need, or may be taken advantage of by unscrupulous sales people and scammers. trueCall Secure stops these callers in their tracks.
When a call arrives trueCall Secure checks the caller’s number. If it is a trusted caller then the phone rings as normal, but trueCall Care/Secure intercepts all other callers and plays them a message. For example:
- “Hello, if you’re a friend, family member or invited caller please press ‘1’, if you are a cold caller please hang up and don’t call again”
If you want even more protection, trueCall Secure can completely block unrecognised callers - for example:
- “Hello, we only accept calls from friends and family members. If your call is important, please call Bob on 07752 XXX XXX or enter your code now.”
The unobtrusive trueCall Secure unit is quick and easy to install and can be remotely managed over the Internet so you can keep their trusted caller list up to date and monitor their call log from your home. It is fully configurable so you can choose how you want calls to be managed and can also block outgoing calls to certain numbers. With the optional Call Recorder memory card you can even record the calls. Online access is free for the first year after which there is an annual charge of £25. See example here.
Most importantly, trueCall Secure gives both you and your relative peace of mind.
Outgoing call block – Some people suffering from dementia dial the same phone number repeatedly. They may call the speaking clock, a doctor’s surgery, or a member of the family. This can run up high phone bills and be a nuisance to the people who receive the calls. trueCall Secure’s outgoing call barring feature allows you to block calls to certain phone numbers (or number ranges). When your relative dials one of the barred numbers they will just hear an unobtainable tone.
Off Hook warning - Sometimes, people will leave their phone off the hook either by knocking the phone handset out of its cradle, or by pressing the wrong button on a cordless phone handset. This makes their line engaged and leaves them uncontactable. trueCall Secure has an off-hook warning feature. If the phone has been taken off the hook and no number has been dialled within 30 seconds the announcement “One of your telephone handsets is off hook - please replace it” is repeatedly played through the speaker until the handset is replaced.
Call recording - Telephone conversations can be recorded if you buy the optional trueCall Call Recorder memory card. Call recordings are useful to clear up misunderstandings and identify mis-selling. It can even identify cases of financial abuse where a trusted caller is threatening or cajoling your relative to send them money.
Special dementia mode - To give 100% protection
- Blocks unwanted calls but let's through calls from friends and family
- Monitor calls online
- No need to change your telephones
- Easy to use – no special codes to learn or buttons to press
- In independent trials trueCall blocked 98% of nuisance calls – three times as many as the next best blocker
- Special dementia setting to give 100% protection
- Works on all home phone lines
- Used by over 100 local authorities in the UK
- As seen on Dragons’ Den!
- Personalise the greetings
- Easy to install – just plug it in between the phone and phone socket
- Compatible with pendant alarm systems
- Up to 1,000 numbers on your Trusted Caller list
- Use the existing corded or cordless phone
- You can go onto the Internet from your home or work to view the call log and make changes to the trusted callers list and other settings. Online access is free for the first year then £25 pa
- Works best with the caller-ID service from your telephone network
- Multi award winning design from the UK
- Colour: White/Silver
- Product dimensions: 14 x 9.5 x 3.5 cm
- Product weight: 350gm (incl psu and manual)
- Included in box: trueCall Secure unit, power supply, manual
- WEEE compliance: Yes
- Safety: EN60950 certificate B251TC1
- Voltage/wattage: 240v/1.1w
- Approvals: RTTE / CE
- Retail packaging: trueCall unit and power adaptor sit in a foam template in a cardboard box with a cardboard sleeve.
- Retail Packaging: 24 x 18 x 6 cm - 0.35k (without product), 0.5kg (including product)
- Guarantee: 2 years / Return unit for repair or replacement
- Battery No battery
WHY BUY FROM US:
✔Fast, Free Delivery.
✔Experienced and Trusted Seller.
✔Expert Customer Service.
- Truecall unit
- Plug in power supply
- Socket adapter
Write Your Own Review
Shipping And Handling
DST Delivery Prices
|UK||Orders up to 30kg||FREE|
|Non UK Mainland||Orders up to 30kg||£4.99|
|Ireland||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Belgium||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Denmark||Orders up to 20kg||£12.99|
|Finland||Orders up to 20kg||£12.99|
|France||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Germany||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Italy||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Luxembourg||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Netherlands||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Poland||Orders up to 20kg||£12.99|
|Spain||Orders up to 30kg||£12.99|
|Sweden||Orders up to 20kg||£12.99|
Saturday and timed delivery is an option at extra cost which is shown at checkout.
WE WILL ALWAYS ENDEAVOUR TO SUPPLY YOUR ORDER WITHIN THESE TIMES BUT CAN ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR ANY EXPENSE OR INCONVENIENCE CAUSED BY LATE DELIVERY.
*TRADE ORDERS HAVE SEPARATE DELIVERY RATES AND SCHEDULES THAT CAN BE NEGOTIATED PRIOR TO ORDER.
Here are a few of the most popular asked questions by DST customers. Please email us if you would like us to include any further explanations here.
Are your products brand new?
Yes all of our products are brand new direct from manufacturer.
Can I return my product if I am not happy with it?
If you have purchased a product from us and you are not happy with it or you just want a return, you can easily return the product and the DST returns form to us within 14 days. The item must be in exactly the same condition we supplied you with (pristine condition), boxed with everything it came supplied with.
How long does it take to deliver a product?
We endeavour to ship all orders placed before 2pm for same day despatch. Standard delivery takes around 2-3 working days.
Who do you use for delivery?
For delivery we use Royal Mail and tracked couriers.
How can I track my order?
When sent via a tracked courier, we will email you a tracking number once we have processed your order.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Yes certainly. If you prefer to order via phone then please do not hesitate to call one of our specialist advisers so they can deal with your order on 0800 888 6008.